Outcomes has been the hot topic in the therapy world, and it's not going away anytime soon. Payment models are changing form a fee-for-service, to a value-based model. This means therapists need to be able to prove the safety, patient satisfaction, quality and effectiveness of their care.
Now is the time to plan and prepare, so that when the value-based payment plan goes into effect, you will be equipped and ready. Join us for a free webinar presented by Judy Holder, FOTO Director of Account Development.Watch to learn:
- Definition of outcomes tracking
- Analyzing the importance of risk adjusted, nationally benchmarked outcomes
- The value of patient-based assessments, the types of functional qustions to ask and a look at web-based tools to streamline the process
- Data collection process, including how FOTO’s web-based assessments are completed by the patient, as well as the types of functional questions that are asked
- How to use comparative outcomes that can be used for marketing and quality management